Hello Kitty,

Wednesday, October 23, 2002, 1:57:15 PM, in a galaxy far, far away, Kitty wrote:

K> Hi  What is the easiest way to get the addresses into TB
K> without having to put a separator between each name?  I want
K> to do this so that recipients do not see all the other e-mail
K> addresses.

I would suggest you create a group in your address book and use
the Import address list (text) and specify the file which has the
addresses.  I'll try this by dumping the smallest of my Yahoo
Groups member lists and see if it works as you intended.  Then
you can place the group into the BCC field to eliminate the list
getting divulged to each recipient.

If I'm not mistaken you can use the macro %BCC="groupname" to do
this in a template.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Tired of getting every virus that comes along?
Get The Bat!  Virtually immune to virus attack.
Does not use the Windows Address Book!
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
Running The Bat! V1.60h on Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3