Hello Spike,

On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, 2:21:09 PM, in a galaxy far, far
away, Spike wrote:

S> I would suggest you create a group in your address book and use
S> the Import address list (text) and specify the file which has the
S> addresses.  I'll try this by dumping the smallest of my Yahoo
S> Groups member lists and see if it works as you intended.  Then
S> you can place the group into the BCC field to eliminate the list
S> getting divulged to each recipient.

S> If I'm not mistaken you can use the macro %BCC="groupname" to do
S> this in a template.

Yes, just tried this and it works perfectly!!  Added an group,
then imported the plain text file from Yahoo and added 397 email
addresses!!

Good luck!
--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Tired of getting every virus that comes along?
Get The Bat!  Virtually immune to virus attack.
Does not use the Windows Address Book!
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
Running The Bat! V1.60h on Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3