Hi, List,
Barry wrote:

B> personally I'd participate in both...

I would, too--participate in both the List and the Message Boards.
And, thinking more about this on the way to the grocery (which does
Marketing):

It's important for The Bat! to grow. Sometimes companies that don't
grow can't stay viable.

As users, it's in our interest for our e-mail Client's developers to
stay in business, so we'll have better support.

If one hasn't found The Bat!, I doubt if one could find TBUDL.
(I found The Bat! on Rootsweb's Computer-L and Virus Discussion-L.
But word-of-mouth most times doesn't generate on-going sales at any
great rate, Harry Potter notwithstanding.)  :)

Having a website listed in Google would at the very least generate some
Logo recognition.

Just one Newbie's opinion.

--

Mary