Thursday, 10/24/2002, 5:23 PM

Hi Barry2,
On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, at 06:09:51 [GMT +0100] (which was 10:09 PM where I live)
you wrote about: 'Proposal: The Bat! Message Board'

TF>> TBUDL is supposed to be the beginners' list.....

B> Maybe so, but there are beginners and beginners and I think there will
B> be a lot of very 'green' PC users trying out TB! who would go running
B> back to OE at the sight of TBUDL !! What's been advocated is a gentler
B> introduction the the world of TB! Not as a substitute to TBUDL.

I can see it coming. A question is asked on TBUDL, to get to a real
answer to the question you have to dig through 15 "That has been
covered on the message board", responses. I really think a message
would be more of a detraction than an attraction. The Moderators have
a heavy volume of traffic to keep up with, why add more?
My $.02

--
 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul