Hallo Dmitriy,

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:30:08 +0400GMT (24-10-02, 20:30 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

RO>> When you don't see where you erred, copy the contents of your QT
RO>> (quick template) into a message and post it to the list. We're more
RO>> than happy to shoot. ;-)

D> He-he... Not such simple, as you think. :)
D> My simple test template:

D> %SUBJECT="%AbTOName"

D> and nothing more.

That's rather easy.

D> Try to insert it in letter, using <TemplName> and Crtl+Spase - it will be OK

Yep. It's ok.

D> And now try "File/New message using template" from Addressbook....
D> He-he... Not such simple, as you think! ;)

Oh yes. It is actually. <eg>
I tried yet another option, I pasted the QT into a personal AB
template and then it works again. So it's rather easy.
TB grabs the template uses it to fill the headers, inserts the to-address
(in that sequence) and goes on with the text.
In an AB template TB already has the the recipient, so now your macro
goes fine. If I call the QT from an AB template it goes fine too.

As I'm writing this, I realize that I forgot to test this in
reply-templates and I've deleted my test QT's. (Never realized before
that QT is pronounced as cutie, would that be intentional?)

--
Groetjes, Roelof