RO> Hallo Dmitriy,

RO> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:04:14 +0400GMT (24-10-02, 19:04 +0200GMT, where
RO> I live), you wrote:

D>> Hello! Just subscribed this list. :)

RO> Welcome.

D>> I'd like to be able to use in quick templates construction like this:
D>> %SUBJECT = "bla-bla %AbnnnPPP bla-bla", where %AbnnnPPP like %AbTOName.
D>> But result is only "bla-bla  bla-bla"

RO> It works here, though I used blabla in stead of bla-bla. ;-)
RO> Only reason I can think of is that you made a typo in ABToName, where
RO> the macro would be invalid and fall back to an empty string, or that
RO> you typed the second bla-bla immediately after ABToName, that would
RO> have the same effect, since TB wouldn't know where the macro stopped
RO> and as such the macro be invalid and....

RO> When you don't see where you erred, copy the contents of your QT
RO> (quick template) into a message and post it to the list. We're more
RO> than happy to shoot. ;-)

He-he... Not such simple, as you think. :)
My simple test template:

%SUBJECT="%AbTOName"

and nothing more.

Try to insert it in letter, using <TemplName> and Crtl+Spase - it will be OK
(Don't forget to enter something in TO: field from Addresbook)!
Really Ok?
And now try "File/New message using template" from Addressbook....

He-he... Not such simple, as you think! ;)

Using The Bat! 1.61