Hello, Roelof!
Friday, October 25, 2002, 12:21:31 AM, you wrote:

RO> Hallo Dmitriy,

RO> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:30:08 +0400GMT (24-10-02, 20:30 +0200GMT, where
RO> I live), you wrote:

RO>>> When you don't see where you erred, copy the contents of your QT
RO>>> (quick template) into a message and post it to the list. We're more
RO>>> than happy to shoot. ;-)

D>> He-he... Not such simple, as you think. :)
D>> My simple test template:

D>> %SUBJECT="%AbTOName"

D>> and nothing more.

RO> That's rather easy.

D>> Try to insert it in letter, using <TemplName> and Crtl+Spase - it will be OK

RO> Yep. It's ok.

D>> And now try "File/New message using template" from Addressbook....
D>> He-he... Not such simple, as you think! ;)

RO> Oh yes. It is actually. <eg>
RO> I tried yet another option, I pasted the QT into a personal AB
RO> template and then it works again. So it's rather easy.
RO> TB grabs the template uses it to fill the headers, inserts the to-address
RO> (in that sequence) and goes on with the text.
RO> In an AB template TB already has the the recipient, so now your macro
RO> goes fine. If I call the QT from an AB template it goes fine too.

RO> As I'm writing this, I realize that I forgot to test this in
RO> reply-templates and I've deleted my test QT's. (Never realized before
RO> that QT is pronounced as cutie, would that be intentional?)

It's good alternative way, used own template for each address.
But I found another:

%IF:"%AbTOName"="":'%SUBJECT=""':'%SUBJECT="%AbTOName"'

Works fine! Why? :)

Have another bug.

   - Select few items in persons list of address book and press "Alt+Enter"
   - Set "Use a spec. template" Checkbox on "New message" page and set any not
     null text in "Template" Editbox.
   - Press "Ok" button.
   - And now try to delete text from Editbox and check out Checkbox, using
     multiselect.