On Saturday, October 26, 2002, 10:09 AM, you wrote:

TF> I was under the impression that people had complained that if another
TF> user logs in to TB, he has full access to the AB. After all, if my
TF> roommate and I share one PC, and suppose we also share the same copy
TF> of TB but log in as different users, why would he need access to my
TF> AB?

TF> So of course, if you create an AB as an admin and then log in as a
TF> user, you won't see the admin's AB. For me it makes sense; unless I'm
TF> getting something wrong here.

I didn't really have another user, all I did was create an admin. I
created a GROUP. It doesn't matter, what I was trying to do was get a
second session of TB working for my wife, but since she has her own XP
login, I was going about it all wrong. And yes I agree an AB created by
an ADMIN shouldn't be viewed by anyone else. I don't know WHAT I was
thinking!!!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600