Hi Barry2,

On Saturday, October 26, 2002, 11:38 PM, you put forth, in part, about "blocking IP
address vs domain name.":

G>> management / mail dispatcher. You will then see you mail before it is
G>> downloaded, and you can hand delete the offending files, while it is
G>> on your ISP's server, before it reaches you.

B> We handle all our mail in this way and stop SPAM / Viruses etc dead.
B> Of course not everyone takes to this method but in our opinion it's
B> the one feature of TB! that takes precedence over all the tweaks and
B> settings < lol >

I have been using this exclusively, and put the Ticker on hold.  I just
love this feature.  Really a pleasure to handle your mail this way. It is
almost like a mini IMAP. Using the global keys, one can go through a lot
of mail in a very short period of time. (slicing and dicing)

B> BTW - what we do is decide which mails we *want* to download and
B> simply dump the rest ... so I don't get a chance to enter a draw for a
B> tropical holiday ... I can live with that :-)

Me too.. works great.

B> PS - this isn't to say the dispatcher is instead of anti-virus and
B> Firewall, it's merely the first step and takes a bit of the load off
B> the bandwidth too as you aren't transmitting data that you are only
B> going to delete anyway.

Right !

 Gary

 Love your neighbor, but don't get caught.