Hello Jonathan,

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:44:06 -0500 GMT (27/10/02, 10:44 +0700 GMT),
Jonathan Angliss wrote:

>> Due to a bug in filtering mime headers (apparently can't do it)

> I wouldn't call it a bug myself, more of a design theory.

It's a bug. You can search the headers, the body, but not the "lower
headers", even if you tick on "anywhere".

> I have two theories as to why they stop filtering past the standard
> headers, and the main body.

The biggest part of the message may be the body; you can search for
signla strings in it. The "lower headers" are just a line or two. You
cannot search for signal string in them, though. What is the logic
behind this?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Regular naps prevent old age..... especially if you take them while
driving.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM