Hi Thomas,

On Saturday, October 26, 2002, 10:08 PM, you put forth, in part, about "blocking IP
address vs domain name.":

T> Yes. Go to Account / Sorting Office / Selective Download. Hit on New,
T> creating a new filter. Fill in the above IP address into the signal
T> Strings field. Use the radio button "Entire Header".

T> Under the Advanced tab, make sure the radio button Kill is selected
T> (default).

Taking this a step further, under the advanced features.. it seems you can
call up a file for signal strings.  I am assuming this would be one IP
address per line.. yes?

 Gary

 Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac who stays up all night wondering
if there really is a Dog?