Replying to your message of Wednesday, October 30, 2002, 6:11:46 PM:

A> Mine is set for Immediate delivery and works as I
A> described earlier.

Mine is as well.  I guess a better way to describe it would be this:  IF I
were on a dial up connection and decided to write some emails while
offline.  I would click send when I was done with them.  They would go into
the outbox que and when I dialed up, they should go out.  In this case,
they wouldn't go out when I connected.  They would just sit in the outbox.

Maybe by checking the combined delivery button, it will now work.

--

 Pete

 www.milneweb.com

 Wednesday, October 30, 2002