Hello Barry2,

B> Perhaps we should also add [ Tools / Backup ] to our regular routine ?
B> It doesn't take that long and at least you'd have a way of rolling
B> back to a date with most of the data still intact .. notwithstanding
B> Mary's run-in with this little procedure !!!

Barry, let's keep it clear with everyone: I had a faulty code,
incomplete Evaluation copy of TB. No one else should have my problem
(don't think I was contagious <g>). I have a clean, complete copy of
TB 1.61 now, and AFAIK it is working just fine, and I am backing up.

(Well, not in my car, just in my Bat. :) Cheers!)

 Mary                            mailto:mrbull@;premiernet.net