Hi Thomas,
On Sunday, December 1, 2002 at 16:51:17 [GMT +0700], you wrote:

TF> Now it sometimes happens with one of my accounts that it gets pretty
TF> full within one day (10MB limit), and I need to delete the messages
TF> that are still on the server, after I have downloaded them.

What about this suggestion:

Create a "catch-all" incoming mail filter as your first filter, make it
move message from the inbox to the inbox and let processing continue
with other filters. In the options for this filter mark "Delete this
message from the server".

This way, every message which was downloaded successfully (and thus
triggers this filter) will be deleted from the server the next time you
check for your mail. All others still remain on the server for the time
you specified in the account properties.

This should more or less automate deleting downloaded mail from the
server.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600