Hello Lawrence,

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 05:49:31 -0600 GMT (02/12/02, 18:49 +0700 GMT),
Lawrence Johnson wrote:

> I wanted to thank Thomas Fernandez for mentioning in passing that
> there was a bug in UIDL keeping which causes TB to download messages
> already downloaded.

It is a known bug, but I currently cannot acces the bugtracker. Maybe
someone else can check it, and report it again if not in there.

> Up till now, I thought I was alone in receiving multiple downloads of
> messages.  When I brought this to the attention of TB support, I
> received an overly condescending response suggesting that it was MY
> fault or the fault of my ISP and that if wanted to alleviate MY
> problem,

I am surprised about this, and I would have reported it again now. For
some reason, I get a "List Index out of bounds" error from crazy
browser when trying to access
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html to check for the
bugtracking site. Actually, I don't know yet whether it is my TB-Beta
version or something else with my computer.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Bit: Geschicktes Product Placement einer Brauerei in Computerliteratur
und Zeitschriften.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM