Hello TBUDL,

my DUN connection is not so perfect, so it breaks (latest after 20
minutes, sometimes earlier) after some messages but oftentimes not all
messages are downloaded.

In order to avoid double-downloads, I leave messages on server for one
day. This is necessary as otherwise TB downloads already downloaded
messages again, due to a bug in the UIDL keeping (if this bug has been
fixed, please let me know).

Now it sometimes happens with one of my accounts that it gets pretty
full within one day (10MB limit), and I need to delete the messages
that are still on the server, after I have downloaded them. What I do
is I use the despatcher, click on "delete" for each message, and then
hit the colourful "execute" circle.

This works well, but at several hundred messages it is tedious work. I
have not found a way to get the tickbox "delete" marked with a
keystroke rather than the mouse, and to then move to the next message
(also with a keystroke). Keystrokes would help me, they are much more
convenient, so if there are any, kindly let me know.

What I am really looking for is an option to "delete all messages on
server". Does this exist somewhere?

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM