Hello Mean,

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:04:47 +0530 GMT (03/12/02, 05:34 +0700 GMT),
Mean Drake wrote:

MD>>> Does the Bat! have any features to compose HTML mail like one would do
MD>>> in Outlook....like have inline pictures or background
MD>>> images...background sounds I know might be too much to ask :-)

>> Ooooh here we go again
>> hold on to your hats !!!!!

> Hey I review a lot of software and cannot be a Pro at it all. Need to
> kow things I can put in my review. Did I step in something mucky here?

You did. ;-)

As you have noticed, people on this list (myself included) consider
"HTML mail" an oximoron. Mail is mail, and HTML (hypertext mark-up
language) is for hypertext documents, such as web pages. HTML has no
place in email. If you want people here go really up the walls, say
something positive about IncrediMail <eg>.

Please ask more about the resons why if you want, but I would suggest
to do that on TBOT rather than here. Maybe you also want to check out
the archives, as this was discussed before in lengthy threads.

Are your software reviews on the internet, so we can read a bit?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM