On Tuesday, December 03, 2002 Kevin stated:

K> I'd like to know what other mailer those who say they would dump TB!
K> if it became capable of creating HTML mail would go to since many
K> other mailers already have this function.

Easy .. keep the last non-html creating version of TB!  -- never upgrade.

IMO it isnt so much the reading & writing of HTML but all the BLOAT
that it puts into a once tight, well working, single function email
client. If a lot of these new options were plugins then those of us
who want a small client program without all the bloat can be happy as
well.

Cheers Yall
\\'

--
 Running TB! version 1.62 Beta/17 under Windows 2000 5.0 on a 500mhz P-III
with 512mb Ram