Hello Mean,

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:11:56 +0530 GMT (03/12/02, 12:41 +0700 GMT),
Mean Drake wrote:

>> Are your software reviews on the internet, so we can read a bit?

> Thanks to all of those who replied. Indeed amny of the reviews are
> online. I am webmaster and Editor for the Colony Computer User Group.

> http://ccug.apcug.org the newsletter section has all my reviews.

I am very glad you didn't write this one here:
http://ccug.apcug.org/newsApr02.htm ;-)

> Planning to write one on the Bat! I am a recent user still getting
> my feet wet...that's why the elementary question.

Please continue to ask. I encourage you to write one on The Bat!, and
we are more than willing to address the issue why pink 24 pt font on
green background might look good to the sender but is not really
appreciated by many recipients. Not even the embedded animations. And
why I don't want to receive a wave file playing "Jingle Bells" in
every email (I receive 100-200 per day) from now until Christmas Day.
Or any other wave file, until Judgement Day. Even if I weren't on
pay-per-minute dial-up.

But my main reason for using TB is what it does do. My entry point was
that multiple accounts are strictly kept seperately. The second most
important thing for me is the unmatched filtering ability (and yes,
mail can be filtered across accounts, automatically or manually). The
fact that the deveoplers actually listen to us and improve according
to our suggestions. Or this list, which in itself is a strong
advantage for any novice to this program. Templates in which you can
use anything from simple macros to a highly complicated scripting
language. Thus, TB is easy to use for the beginner, who wants to use
only simple functions, but it also has a myriad of features that
email-geeks like (you find several people on this list that have
"Emailaholics International" mentioned as Organisation in their mail
header).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM