my PC' on Sat, 7 Dec 2002 00:31:36 -0500 from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Victor,

VBG> Does  anyone have an idea? I would be greatly appreciative to any
VBG> idea or solution that doesn't hinder it's performance.

The  only thing I could think of - admittedly not really like what you
describe,  but the only thing that comes to mind - is the animated bat
icon  in the taskbar when you have un-read mail. It has, at times, had
bad  habits  of  causing  Explorer  to  use  90% of the processor, the
solution  was  to  disable  the animated icon (first page of Options -
Preferences).  I'm  not  sure  TB!  still  has  this abnormality, as I
disabled  the  animation,  and  prefer  it  that  way.  But  its worth
trying...

I'm sure its something simple. :)

--
dan.