Sunday, December 8, 2002, 7:27:37 AM, you wrote:

JL> incidently, it dosen't see photoshop 7 either!!!  Good buy huh!

Actually, I like the Visioneer OneTouch.  You can get scanners with
better resolution for the price, but the overall setup is something I
find very nice--and worth the trade-off.

Anyway, try setting up the PaperPort program that came with the
scanner to recognize TB.  I think the scanner takes its options from
there.

Open up PaperPort and click on File>Links>Create a New Link. Follow
the prompts to set up a link to The Bat! (or Photoshop 7, or
whatever).  Close PaperPort.

Then open up the Visioneer Configure screen and select the Email tab.
Then select the Preferences tab (at the top on the far right) and
check the "Show all Destinations" box.  Click OK and go back the email
screen.  TB should show up in the list of options for you to choose.

--

Using The Bat! Version 1.61
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A