Hello Allie,

> Not again.... <sigh>

Yes, again. Can't help it. I hate to see how people (not only
moderators) jump on newbies on their very first message or reply
because of top posting or lack of signature delimiters with arguments
of "redundancy" and "bandwidth saving", while many (quite a lot) of
messages repeat in the body the Subject, Date (in several places
around the world), message ID, etc.,etc. And to that, add a number of
header lines, not at all necessary, that are included in *every*
message. And this time I will not say anything about PGP signatures,
but yes about those who are starting to use both PGP and S/MIME
signatures.

So go ahead and keep jumping on newbies, but please be honest and
don't use the redundancy and bandwidth arguments.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61