In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thomas Fernandez [TF] wrote:'

TF> Why Victor gets 30 message for one application, I don't know. I
TF> only got one or two per app (for example, with TB, the pop port
TF> and the smtp port at remote server, which I allowed), save them,
TF> and that's it. I think the point with Kerio is that you have to
TF> save the settings, otherwise it will forget them (of course).

Not at all. Sometimes Kerio will come up with a dialog that prompts
for permission for particular ports. However, the application uses a
many local ports, usually a range. It will therefore prompt you each
time to allow each port the application may wish to use.

One way of dealing with this is to allow the application to use all
local ports if it needs to or if you know the exact range of ports,
you can specifically configure them.

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)