Hello Victor,

VBG>   The whole system came back on line. Now instead of killing
VBG>   ZoneAlarm and knocking it out of the equation I will tweak
VBG>   it like Gerard said (kill ZAP mail features), Sorry bud I
VBG>   did it for my desktop but held doing it to the notebook to
VBG>   balance how best to find the problem.

VBG>   Well, It seems to be ZAP so now I'll tweak it.

VBG>   Thank you all, I'll let you know how it all goes down for
VBG>   me :)

HI, I've just got on this list, but you might like to think about
getting a firewall that's more effective than ZA and doesn't screw
with TB. It's called Outpost and is available from http://www.agnitum.com/
and no, I have no connection with hem except as a very satisfied user.
It also has the added bonus that Outpost doesn't crash Win machines
like ZA does.  I've had both and would recommend Out[post over ZA any
time. Like ZA there's a free and a pay version.

 Mike                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]