Hello Paul,

> I noticed the setup uses 127.0.0.1 as mail server. I already have my
> mail setup to use that port, because I run Mercury. Can I run both of
> these at the same time???

Yes, I started using POFile on my desktop but after evaluation I moved
it to my server and is running next to Mercury and MailTraq (which I
use as a mail to news gateway). All you have to do is configure POFile
to use a different port for POP retrieval and, in TB, set your
Account/Properties/Transport to use that port. I'm using 114, 110 is
used by Mercury and 112 by MailTraq.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61