Mike,

MA> Here, I have to agree. I've been using it for 3 months now and I still
MA> can't make a filter that will block a specific domain, a specific
MA> country prefix, anything that isn't addressed to me, etc. And I can't
MA> find any help anywhere that makes any sense to me.

In my opinion, this would be easier to do with an anti spam program
such as Spam Weasel ( www.mailgate.com ) or several others that have
been mentioned here from time to time.  Spam Weasel is not capable of
sorting to your different folders, but it does a fine job of deleting
mail you most definitely don't want before you ever see it.  ;)
--
Scott

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1