On Sunday, December 29, 2002, 5:33:42 AM, Bruno wrote:

> Saturday, December 28, 2002, 1:12:02 PM, Gavin wrote:

>> This has struck me as well. I know the moderators discourage "me too"
>> remarks, but both paragraphs hit the nail on the head for me.

> Of course, after Allie wrote that reply, I saw that the navigation
> commands were also in the context menu when clicking on a threaded
> message.  I could have sworn I looked in there before (i's the first
> place I would assume to look).

Two issues remain: first unread message in current thread, and the
over-enthusiastic highlighting of messages when only one is actually
unread.  (This second "issue" may be just a matter of getting used to
it, though...)

Navigating to the first undread message in the current thread would be
helpful in some circumstances, IIRC, and it would probably make sense
to mark the current message unread before moving.

Gavin