Saturday, December 28, 2002, 6:03:14 PM,Bruno wrote:

BF> It also gets a little confusing and tiring having all messages in
BF> the thread marked in the unread font/colour when there is only a
BF> single new message.

Bruno,

The way I got around this was to change the View settings for the folder
to Display only New Messages - then all the read ones vanish from sight.

To restore all messages to View afterwards simply press Ctrl+= and
they are all back in sight.

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com