Hi Gerd,

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:58:55 +0100
Gerd Ewald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> you could copy the desktop shortcut to the start menu. But this will
>> not solve the mailto: problem. What about removing the password from
>> TB?

> I'm not sure whether I am up-to-date, but AFAIR TB always prompted for
> a password even if you don't have one; you only had to press Enter...
>
> But this might be an outdated info from times when TB had release
> number starting with 1.4x... :-/

No, it ain't. As long as at least one account is configured to be a
"User" (in opposite to "Administrator") The Bat! prompts for a login.
Go to "Options" / "Network & Administration" / "Privileges" and set all
accounts to "Administrator" and the username/password prompt should
disappear with the very next start of The Bat!.

HTH
--
Pit