Hairy Green Toads from Mars made Roelof write,

RO> Hallo Darren,

RO> When you're viewing the Mailtraq console and look into your pop3 box,
RO> do you see any messages? When you're looking at Mailtraq's active
RO> connections, what services are active?

When I look into the mailbox for user darrenwall, the messages from my
test newsgroup are there.  From what I can see, this box shows up in
two place; in the user tree, users/darrenwall/darrenwall, as well as in the mail tree,
mail/mailboxes/darrenwall.  There is also a Remote POP3 Mailboxes
heading under mail, but there is nothing under this?

Darren D. Wall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]