Hairy Green Toads from Mars made Roelof write,

RO> Hallo Darren,

RO> 1) Did you enable the mail-to-news gateway?
RO> 2) Did you send your message to the mail-to-news gateway or did you
RO> send a reply to the sender of the original message?

Seems to be working great now.  I have tried posting one message to
two different newsgroups and both messages went through great.  Thanks
both of your for all your help,  The Bat just keeps amazing me :)

Darren D. Wall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat!, Version 1.62 Christmas Edition