Hello Andy,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:11:56 -0000 GMT (14/01/03, 22:11 +0700 GMT),
Andy Holt wrote:

> 1. Is it worth it? (OK, I know you're all going to say yes!)

Of course we are. ;-) In addition to what has been said already, let
me add the following:

The aspect that made me migrate to The Bat was the seperate handling
of multiple accounts. I know that Outlook can pop several accounts,
but all messages are put into the same inbox. This creates problems; I
have friends you have a private and a business email, and they want me
to use only their private mailbox, but when they reply to my messages,
the replies always come from their office email address. Luckily, this
can easily be overcome with TB's templates.

I myself never used Outlook but used to different email clients
(Netscape and Eudora), one for private and the other for business.
Equally inefficent.

TB solved the problem, and I have now 7 competely seperate email
accounts (at six different providers) within the same email client.
:-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If God dropped acid, would he see people?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM