Hello Julian,
On January 14, 2003, 11:09, you wrote:

JBL> reality I never used it anyway.  I still use Outlook for my contacts
JBL> and diary (I have not got round to finding a suitable replacement that
JBL> will work with my Palm), and there is no easy way of synchronising
JBL> address book entries, but this is not a major problem.

Try "Time and Chaos"  http://www.isbister.com/ I use it for a number
of years. It can be synchronized with Palm  (a separate program
available from isbister.cim. Both shareware (try it before buy), not
very expensive, all updates are free. Keeps Appointments, Todo's,
Address book, all linked together. Makes and accept v-cards. etc.

--
Peter

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/3 on Windows 98