Hello Adam,

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:26:14 -0330 GMT (16/01/03, 02:56 +0700 GMT),
Adam wrote:

> If you could sort them, perhaps hierachically, or hiding some
> elements, you could have a better overview of the Rule set that you
> created, and easier to maintain, and update.  I'm referring to their
> user "display", not internal rule list.

Oh please, no. The order of the display *must* be the same as the
order in which the filters are processed. This is the first time I am
against even an option to make soemthing happen.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Auf einer japanischen Kuechenmaschine: "Nicht fur die anderen
Benutzungen zu benutzen".

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM