Hello Richard,

Friday, February 7, 2003, 11:32 AM, you wrote in relation to the
new TB! html editor & html mail in general:

RW> I know people like it but I wish there was an option to strip all HTML
RW> mail instead of having to delete it manually. I know this has been
RW> discussed recently and it's not possible at the moment.

That is not true. Here's how I do it (it's very simple):

1).- The Mail Dispatcher will pull down as many lines as you set it
for (I download 25).

2).- Selective Download will look for the strings you set for it in
any of those downloaded lines.

Therefore - if you include <html> in your list of strings to be
excluded, all html mail directed your way will wind up with the
Receive box unchecked.

>> Here is my first message using the html editor.

RW> I have my background as light grey so your message looks like a lot of
RW> white rectangles with different coloured text. Another reason against
RW> it :-)

The last version of TB! to exclude html creation may well become a classic.

--
Douglas