On Sunday, February 16, 2003, 10:04 PM, you wrote:

K> I hesitate to uninstall Becky, as I have two years of old e-mail on it
K> (that I transferred from my old computer),

is there an export feature in Becky??? under TB Tools-Import feature you
can see that TB has a variety of ways to import old mail messages.. I
use TB with Windos XP Home and I have no problems. I got my wife to
convert from Outlook 2K ! I use the 1.63 beta 5 because the beta 6 added
too many REAL beta problems, and I want a stable environment for my
wifes email program. I use Mozilla as my default client, but I also have
Opera and IE installed, so I can pretty much test anything:) and I have
not seen YOUR problem yet!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600