Hi Paul,

Monday, February 17, 2003, 7:06:28 AM, you wrote:

> is there an export feature in Becky??? under TB Tools-Import feature you
> can see that TB has a variety of ways to import old mail messages.. I
> use TB with Windos XP Home and I have no problems. I got my wife to
> convert from Outlook 2K ! I use the 1.63 beta 5 because the beta 6 added
> too many REAL beta problems, and I want a stable environment for my
> wifes email program. I use Mozilla as my default client, but I also have
> Opera and IE installed, so I can pretty much test anything:) and I have
> not seen YOUR problem yet!

Yes, Becky has an export feature. I had the day off work today, so I
spent part of the morning going through old messages (that I kept in
separate backup folders in Becky), and imported them in UNIX format
into The Bat for each of my e-mail accounts. It was a bit time
consuming...but not because of either The Bat or Becky...only because
I've accumulated a lot of messages over the last few years. Exporting
them from Becky and importing them into The Bat was a snap! I must say
that The Bat is one of the most user-friendly programs I've ever
worked with -- and I've worked with a lot of programs.  :)

Now all is in order. I submitted my registration for The Bat today and
just got the registration info a few minutes ago.

Thanks again for your help!

Kim