Hi Kim,

on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:30:11 -0500GMT (23.02.03, 15:30 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

K> I've noticed that from time to time, in a message long enough to need
K> a scroll bar, there isn't one.

Are you sure it is long enough? I only have see behavior when the
message would fit in the window, but for some unknown reason only the
lower part is visible.

K> When it isn't there, I have to use the mouse and force the cursor to
K> the top of the message so that I can view it.

You can use the arrow-up key as well. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

Famous last words - Don't worry, I can handle it.

Winamp currently playing: Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl