Hi Kim,

on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:53:52 -0500GMT (23.02.03, 16:53 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>> Are you sure it is long enough? I only have see behavior when the
>> message would fit in the window, but for some unknown reason only the
>> lower part is visible.

K> Well, now that I think about it, maybe I'm *not* so sure. This only
K> seems to happen when I'm replying to a message. I'll keep an eye on it
K> for awhile to see if your suggestion is what I'm truly seeing. I have
K> a feeling now that it might be.

Exactly! I had the experience a few minutes ago, when I replied to a
post on another list. I hit reply, and according to my template the
complete message was quoted. I deleted the quotes unrelated to my reply
by selecting them and hit <del>. The part of the window that would have
to be scrolled with the whole text, was still above the screen, but
there were no scrollbars, because the remaining text didn't require
them.

--
Cheers
Peter

The irony of life is that no one gets out alive...

Winamp currently playing: Gary Hoey - Black Magic Woman