Hello rick,

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:04:44 -0500 GMT (12/03/03, 13:04 +0700 GMT),
rick wrote:

> nod32 is not updated from the nod32 green icon nor is it updated from
> the amon interface. It is updated from the control center. It has a CC
> on icon when its on the taskbar in right hand corner of winxp.

OK, I have the amon icon, and an icon that looks a bit like a letter
and opens the "disabled" POP3 scanning. (Still havben't figured out
how toenable it.)

I have no third icon, but I have another icon on the Desktop, which
opens a GUI that let's me scan particular drives.

I've found the Connection Center under Programs / Eset and am Updating
as we speak, thanks. I find the scattered program parts and icons
confusing - how about one interface with which I can do all? Also the
Help file didn't answer my questions.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM