Hello John,

Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 1:46:01 AM, you wrote:

JM>   Awards mean nothing in "Real-Time"
JM>   This is the REAL WORLD, and your product failed.
JM>   Why would a person want a product that only works part time.
JM>   Do you want me to send you the virus so you can check for yourself?
JM>   Then maybe you can forward it to your s   l   o   w  updating NOD
JM>   company, maybe they will have it added before next week sometime!
JM>   As for speed... quit reading stuff off the NOD website, its bull,
JM>   AVG was just as fast as NOD was, and I know that AntiVir is too!
JM>   I know its humilitating when you just spent your hard earned money
JM>   for a product that couldn't catch a virus in a real world situation.
JM>   Sorry, you'll just have to learn from your mistakes.

Ok. Lets look at this logically. You state that 'real-time' and 'real
world' are more important. I agree.  Now I state that if AVG fails so
miserably in lab testing then I assert that It will also fail
miserably in 'real-time' and 'real world' use.  In the lab it is under
the best of conditions when its tested. In the 'real world' it might
not be.

Also, didn't someone state that AVG actually missed the virus as
well. So again, using your logic. If AVG missed it as well then how is
AVG better ??

 rick