====

G'day List

I'm using TB! on both my Desktop and Notebook computers.  Within each
folder I thread messages by "Reference" (Alt+1].

To then view those messages I "open all threads" by highlighting one
of the messages and then using Ctrl+*.  The "*" used, of course, is
the one on my "number key pad" rather than over the main keyboard's
"8" key.

On my Notebook computer I don't have a separate "number key pad."

What combination of Notebook keys should I use to "open all threads"
within a folder on that computer?

--

Cordially

Kara     [EMAIL PROTECTED]