====

Subj:   "Open All Threads" On Notebook
Your:   E-mail (Thursday, 3/13/2003, 0916)
Msg ID: mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

G'day Spike

use to "open all threads" within a folder on that computer?', you
answered

SS> On my Toshiba, that would be 'CTRL-Fn-0' to achieve the same
SS> thing.

Thanks, works perfectly on my Hewlett Packard too.

Thanks also for your comment on my "cut mark" not working.  The one
below (and those in the future) should .

--

Cordially

Kara    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        "There's so much more to everyone you will
         ever meet than will ever meet your eye."
         -- Fred Rogers (Mister Roger's Neighborhood)
====