Hello Kara Denizi,

On or about Thursday, March 13, 2003 at 11:52:12GMT -0500 (which was
11:52 AM in the tropics where I live) Kara Denizi replied:

KD> Thanks, works perfectly on my Hewlett Packard too.

KD> Thanks also for your comment on my "cut mark" not working.  The
KD> one below (and those in the future) should .

Works just as it should.  Congratulations on both points!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

A wok is what you thwow at a wabbit

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62i hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'