Hello TB User Discussion List,

I like to use the keyboard to navigate.  If I tab to the message list,
I can read email in the preview window and page down with the <space>
key.  Is there any way to page up?

If I tab to the preview window, I can move up and down in the message,
but I can't move to the next message without leaving the preview
window.

I know I can hit <enter> to bring up the folder view which gives much
better control.  But am I missing some navigation tricks in the main
windows?

Also, is there any way to, with a single keystroke navigate to one of
the 3 main windows?

Bill