On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, 1:52:11 PM, Bill McCarthy wrote:

> I mentioned using tab several times in the message to which you're
> responding.  But even tab won't always change windows.  It may take
> many tabs to move from the preview to folder window; or many
> shift-tabs to get from the preview to the list window.

In the preview pane, TAB goes to any clickable links in the message
before going back to the folder list, which is why is sometimes takes
several tabs to get out of the preview pane. This behaviour can
sometimes be a bit unreliable - I have found that it will miss links
out if you go through a document using [tab] but will jump to them if
using [shift]+[tab].

> I'm asking whether there is a keystroke that will move to, say, the
> preview window - whether in the folder or list window (and do nothing
> if already in the preview window).

Not as far as I know.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1