On Tue 17-Jun-03 9:55am -0400, Nick Dutton wrote:

> I use the "Preview Pane Pop-up" shortcuts which let me navigate
> through the message list while focused in the preview pane:

>      Next unread       Ctrl Alt Right
>      Previous unread   Ctrl Alt Left

>      Next viewed       Ctrl ]
>      Previous viewed   Ctrl [

Yes, the View Shortcuts seems to imply that, for example,

   C-A-right, C-right and C-]

each do the same thing, next unread.  C-right, however, appears to do
nothing.  Alt-right and Alt-left are the next and last viewed - handy
at times.

The Ctrl-Left and Ctrl-Right, which appear not to do what is listed,
appear to be good candidates for previous and next - the missing
functionality.

Thanks for your comments.

Bill