Hello all,
Wednesday, June 18, 2003, Allie Martin wrote:

> With address book templates, you never have to worry about private
> messages invoked by clicking mailto links within messages, will also be
> inadvertently addressed to the list. This is so because you don't have
> to use the %To macro in the new message template.

> When I wish to write a new message to TBUDL, I open a new message, type
> tbudl in the To: field. Message addressed. When I tab into the message
> body, the tbudl template is auto-applied.

but there is an easy solution for using folder templates with
protection to send messages to list if is mailto: link used.

Instead

%TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

will be in folder template

%IF:"%TOLIST%CCLIST%BCCLIST"="":"%TO='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 1.63 Beta/11
under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
AMD ThunderBird 1,2 GHz, 512 MB RAM