M> I thought I would comment. I have given up on Popfile after an
M> unnaceptable number of crucial false positives, very slow system

Well, horses for courses, Mark. All I can say is that POPfile helps my
spam mountain enormously. There's no system performance hit, it's one
of the easiest programmes to administer I've come across and it
produces very few classification errors.

I've just looked at my POPfile history stats and I've only had to
reclassify two of the last five hundred emails as spam or real mail.
Accuracy is over 99% with just a few seconds work a day. And it's
free!

 --
 regards

 Clive Taylor