On Mon 7-Jul-03 5:31pm -0400, Mark wrote:

S>> I would suggest that a Quick Template triggered on SHFT / ALT or
S>> CTL-F9 to implement this action would be a good alternative.  Those
S>> key combinations are not assigned in my TB!

> OK, what would one put in this QT? I see a Clipboard Macro, but
> how is that used?

I use a hotkey activated filter with the only action of Run External
Program.  The line typed in is:

    myeditor %1 ...

In my case, the ... represents calling an editor macro to strip the
header and everything on or after the cut line (without such a macro,
you get the whole thing).

That way I can save or edit the body.  If I need the whole thing, I
just press the editor's undo key and it's all restored.

Bill